1. From the search box, click on E-Journals A-Z. This will provide an alphabetical list of most of the electronic journal titles that HSLIC can access.
2. Click on the Search tab and then type the title of your journal, magazine or newspaper then hit the Search button at the bottom of the screen.
If you type the words out of order, you won't find the journal. Try changing your search from "starts with" to "match all words."
If you misspell a word, you won't find the journal.
3. Click on the title to be taken to the publisher page where you can access all articles within the date range that was summarized in "coverage" for this journal.
1. From the search box, click on E-Journals A-Z.
2. Click on the Search Tab and then search Articles. You can enter the citation information in the boxes provided. You must type in either the journal name or the ISSN.