When accessing WorldCat from off campus navigate to the HSLIC Homepage:
1. For UNM Affiliates, click "Sign in to UNM Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center" and enter your NetID and password. This will allow you to see HSLIC's holdings, WorldCat Libraries' holdings, and access electronic resources.
2. For Non-UNM Affiliates, click Guest. This will allow you to see HSLIC's holdings, WorldCat Libraries' holdings, but will not allow access to electronic resources.
In WorldCat Discovery, click on "Sign In"
To renew books, check fines, request material from offsite storage, and place ILL.
HSLIC and UNM students, faculty, and staff can click on the "Library Account" link on the search box from the HSLIC Homepage. This will allow users to renew books, place holds, and view fines.
You can access your library account in two ways:
1. Click on Library Account:
2. When you are on the search screen within WorldCat Discovery, click on the Sign In link in top right corner:
3. Click on set/reset password.
4. Enter your Banner ID# and click “Request new password.”
5. The system will send an email to your UNM/HSC email account. The email subject line will be “Request to manage library password.”
6. Follow the link inside the email to a screen where you will enter your Banner ID and create a password.
7. Note that this applies to HSLIC. To set up an account with University Libraries, please click here for instructions.