There are two ways to find out if main campus owns a title.
1. For print titles, you should see their holdings at the bottom of the screen:
2. For electronic resources, you will see a note under the title information "Held by: University of New Mexico Libraries". If you see this note, click on Holding Libraries and then click on UNM Main Campus Libraries. This will take you to their instance of WorldCat where you can access the title.
1. If looking for an article in Pubmed, click on the Find Articles button on the right hand side of the screen.
2. This will take you into WorldCat where you can see if we have the article. If you see a message that says, "We were unable to find any links to this item," click on the Request Item button. This will take you to the sign in page for Interlibrary Loan (ILL).
2. To request an article that HSLIC doesn't have from WorldCat, click on the Request Item button. This will take you to the ILL sign in page and then you can complete the ILL form to make a request.
To request an item from offsite storage (Special Collections, Books, or Journals), click on the Place Hold button.
You will be prompted to log in to your account. You will have the option to place a hold for "any copy of this item" or "a specific copy or volume". If you have selected a journal title, make sure that you specify the volume you are interested in and click the Submit button.
To renew items that you have checked out, log in to your account from the HSLIC homepage:
Your Library Account information will populate the screen showing the items you have checked out and any fines. Click on the Renew button next to the titles you want to renew. This will either renew the item or give you an explanation as to why the item can't be renewed.