In order to provide greater access to HSLIC resources, the library is providing contactless pickup for certain items from the library's physical collection.
1. Start at the library’s website: hslic.unm.edu
2. Log in to your library account:
• or click on Library Account link to sign in if you're already set up
3. Once you have signed in using your Banner ID and password, search for the book you want using the WorldCat search box at the top of the screen:
6. Leave I Need set to Any Copy (unless you want a single volume from a multi-volume set)
7. Leave UNM HSLIC selected under I want to pick up at
8. You may leave Item description(s)/Notes blank unless needed
9. Click Submit once you are finished
10. You will get an email in the morning on a Tuesday or Friday letting you know that your book is available for pickup. Pickup times are 10:00am to 2:00pm. Please call the library at 505-272-8052 when you arrive on campus and we will get your books ready and check them out to your account. Once you arrive outside the library, we will let you into the entryway—your books will be waiting on a cart for you.
When picking up materials, please be sure to wear an appropriate face covering and practice social distancing per UNM HSC guidelines.