Start your search for full text articles using the following options:
1. From the library's homepage or use the below search box.
2. From a particular database on HSLIC's Database Page.
Login when prompted. This will help you avoid a paywall later in your research.
3. Download the Nomad Browser Extension and search websites like Pubmed and Wikipedia.
LibKey works with HSLIC's catalog in Discovery. When viewing results, LibKey allows you to connect directly to the PDF of an article by clicking on the "View PDF" button. If another format is available, the "view full text" button will appear.
LibKey works within EBSCO databases such as Academic Search Complete and CINAHL. When viewing results, simply click on the "Find@UNM" button.
LibKey works in Pubmed. When viewing results, simply click on the "Find@UNM" button.
After clicking on the "Find@UNM" button, you will be taken to the LibKey Link landing page with the following options:
1. Download PDF
2. Article Link (This will take you to the HTML of the article, may be the publisher's site either for open access or if subscribed by the library).
3. View article in context (This will take you to BrowZine to view the full issue of the journal for the option to explore other articles.)
If you're running into broken links or experience access issues we are here to help.
Call (505)272-2311 or
The email inbox is monitored throughout the working day. The phone is answered during the library's open hours.
Feel free to make a copy or re-use this page as long as you credit UNM HSLIC.
This guide was created by a Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center staff member and is licensed by the Health Science Library and Informatics Center of the University of New Mexico under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-Share Alike 4.0 International License.