WorldCat Discovery is the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center's catalog.
Use Discovery to:
You can do several types of searches from the search box:
1. WorldCat - Search HSLIC and at least 70,000 other libraries for books, ebooks, articles, and journal titles. Click the drop down arrow to select a different database such as; A-Z Databases List, PubMed, UpToDate and Digital Repository
2. Ejournals - Search HSLIC's journals, magazines, and newspapers by title
3. Ebooks - Search HSLIC's collection of eBooks by title
4. Course Reserves - Search HSLIC's catalog for print and electronic resources placed on reserve for specific courses
5. Advanced Search - Choose additional search content, set date range limits, and more
6. Library Account - View and renew items you have checked out and see if you have any fines
7. DOI/PMID Search - DOI's and PMID's are unique identifiers that are used to help find full text of an article.
Most resources that cannot be searched by WorldCat are available on the library’s Database Page: