In order to provide greater access to HSLIC resources, the library is providing pickup for certain items from the library's physical collection.
1. Start at the library’s website: hslic.unm.edu
2. Log in to your library account:
• or click on Library Account link to sign in if you're already set up
3. Once you have signed in using your Banner ID and password, search for the book you want using the WorldCat search box at the top of the screen:
6. Leave I Need set to Any Copy (unless you want a single volume from a multi-volume set)
7. Leave UNM HSLIC selected under I want to pick up at
8. You may leave Item description(s)/Notes blank unless needed
9. Click Submit once you are finished
10. You will get an email once your item(s) are available for pickup.