WorldCat Discovery is the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Library and Informatics Center's catalog.
Use Discovery to:
You can do several types of searches from the search box:
1. WorldCat - Search HSLIC and at least 70,000 other libraries for books, ebooks, articles, and journal titles. Click the drop down arrow to select a different database such as; A-Z Databases List, PubMed, UpToDate and Digital Repository
2. Ejournals - Search HSLIC's journals, magazines, and newspapers by title
3. Ebooks - Search HSLIC's collection of eBooks by title
4. Course Reserves - Search HSLIC's catalog for print and electronic resources placed on reserve for specific courses
5. Advanced Search - Choose additional search content, set date range limits, and more
6. Library Account - View and renew items you have checked out and see if you have any fines
7. DOI/PMID Search - DOI's and PMID's are unique identifiers that are used to help find full text of an article.